WWFL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWFL

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
jonbuk -1 point toshinho -1 bigyido -3 unlayed games
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» available teams left
Complaints OR Issues EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:22 am by jonbuk4

» Results thread
Complaints OR Issues EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 10:31 pm by Bumfight19

» ath madrid job
Complaints OR Issues EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:21 pm by Groomero

» FA CUP SEASON 25
Complaints OR Issues EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 9:10 pm by Bennett316spurs

» Results here season 25
Complaints OR Issues EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:13 pm by Toshinho7

» Results here season 25
Complaints OR Issues EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:57 pm by lasvegasbasement

» Complaints OR Issues
Complaints OR Issues EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:33 pm by Bennett316spurs

» Arsenal job
Complaints OR Issues EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 4:07 pm by Groomero

» Man city job
Complaints OR Issues EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 5:30 pm by Groomero

Statistics
We have 20 registered users
The newest registered user is icolinmeiklem

Our users have posted a total of 467 messages in 84 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Complaints OR Issues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Groomero
Admin
Groomero

Complaints OR Issues Empty
PostSubject: Complaints OR Issues   Complaints OR Issues EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:06 pm

PoST hERE
Back to top Go down
BigYido
Admin
BigYido

PostSubject: Re: Complaints OR Issues   Complaints OR Issues EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 10:33 am

Yido v Xchagger in champs league

now i aint one for complaining but last nite i felt xchagger was taking a piss cause i fought we had to mix up play while playing i felt i was in EAT SLEEP SWEATY REPEAT MODE...

L1 triangle all time and tramping goals and worst to come run over to corner flag and do drobga salute CELEBRATION all the time (he aint read the rules) 1st game i just lost interest and 2nd i didnt even bother playing cause i aint gonna quit a game not like that but i like xchagger nothing against but man mix up ur play and goal some worldies
Back to top Go down
http://fifaonlineleagues.forumotion.net
Groomero
Admin
Groomero

PostSubject: Re: Complaints OR Issues   Complaints OR Issues EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 10:52 am

I will have a word about the celebration
But has for the goals I cant sorry everyone as
A different style to play everyone is defendable I think

Back to top Go down
BigYido
Admin
BigYido

PostSubject: Re: Complaints OR Issues   Complaints OR Issues EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 11:27 am

I know that but same thing over and over again gets boring for the opponents...
Back to top Go down
http://fifaonlineleagues.forumotion.net
Groomero
Admin
Groomero

PostSubject: Re: Complaints OR Issues   Complaints OR Issues EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:28 pm

Your right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complaints OR Issues   Complaints OR Issues EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 12:25 pm

Right, first time I've been on the forum for a few days, and boom it's exploded at me, which I'm shocked at. I wasn't having a direct pop at lloydero. The lob through ball from kick off is something I've observed a lot from this years fifa and I merely was wanting to see what people's opinion (especially admin) were because I saw the similarities in from previous fifas where it became common in ranked matches where people would shoot from kick off and score. That was outlawed in this league. Obviously with this lob through ball from kick off on this year it doesn't guarantee a goal but does guarantee a chance unless you sprint back with one of your players from the kick off. The only thing I was trying to promote was fair play. If it was meant a direct complaint it would of been posted in this thread.

As for lloydero having a pop at my match reports. I'm allowed to express my opinion of the game, he can likewise. Like journalism it reflects one side, unless people want me to ask their opinion of the game before I post a report then I can't read minds. I've actually cut them down this season due to lack of time.

As for AI goals, I scored from 2 corners you have control of a player in the box where you can position them where you like. The comparison of that to a kick off lob through balls is not there, as you're controlling a player well up the field. Also a dig at me for a lot of lob through balls myself, it's a hell of a lot easier to defend against when it a 5-20 yard lob through ball, than it is a 40-70 yard lob through ball.

Anyway in conclusion, I can see that this will stand which I'm perfectly happy with. As always I'll defend the best I can.
Back to top Go down
Bennett316spurs

Bennett316spurs

PostSubject: Re: Complaints OR Issues   Complaints OR Issues EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:33 pm

Johnbuk

Played Johnbuk Friday night and last couple of minutes he scored 3 own goals where he kicks off punts the ball to the keeper and scores. U get that in seasons. I asked what he was doing he replied pointless win and got a msg this morning saying bored.

If new players join and come up against this not a good reflection on the site. Bit of a childish thing to do if u are bored dot play leagues.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaints OR Issues   Complaints OR Issues Empty

Back to top Go down

Complaints OR Issues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWFL :: WWFL BATTLES :: Post Here For Any Complaints OR Issues-
Jump to: